Michael Salas
Doug Dickens
September 22, 2009
Influential People
What are those things that people do every day of our lives to become influential to us? To recognize an influential people in my life is not too difficult because they took care of me when I was a child. There are my mother, my uncle, and my aunt, whom become to be the most influential people in my life.
My mother is an influential people in my life. First of all, my mother teaches me to be responsible with my credit. She gives me the values to be responsible in what I do. She always is punctual with her payments. For example she has to pay a bank loan. She goes three days before the payday. Seeing this responsible action I learned to be responsible with my payments. As a result the bank never refuses me a petition of a loan because of my good credit. Secondly, my mother encourage me an excellent studies. She puts me in one of the best high schools in Santo Domingo, Ecuador. I study in my country and just finish the high school I traveled. Now I am here in the United States of America thanks to my mother. She is spending a great deal of money on my education in New York. This is influential because she always wants the best for me. Finally, my mother is an extremely influential people in my life because she loves me. She takes care of me through thick and thin. When I feel sad I just call her to talk about any problem that I could have. Then she tells me one of her experiences that she had when she lived in New Jersey. For example, when she came to The United States of America she came like an in-migrant. She had to rather to cross the boundary. But the illusion of a “better life” was the reason to keep going. She said “don't give up until your last breath, if you give until you will do it forever. I love my mother. My mother is an example of strength and pleasure.
My uncle is another influential people in my life. First of all, my uncle was like my father. He carried me anywhere I wanted to go. I didn't know my father during my childhood. So my uncle used to play with me. I really appreciated that my uncle took care of me. Secondly, my uncle teaches me to be punctual in my jobs. He always get early to his job. He goes an hour early. I copy this habit. I always criticized about punctuality but now I'm the one that puts into practice. Now I can be responsible in my future work thanks to his habit of punctuality. Finally, my uncle is one of my best friends. I fully trust him. He is my confident. He gives me advices when I'm in troubles. Like when I had fights with other people and I get hurt because of that. He said “the best way to win a fight is avoiding it” because fights never bring anything good and nothing is solved with violence. In conclusion, my uncle is my father, my real father. Because a father is not just the person who gives you the life, in fact is the person who lives that life with you.
Finally my aunt is the last person who is very influential in my life. First of all, my aunt took care of me when I just came from New Jersey. My mother sent me to Santo Domingo, Ecuador, because she was too busy to take care of me. So my aunt attended to all my needs. This is influential because my aunt fulfilled the role of a mother while my mother worked to support my family. In addition, my aunt gave me her unconditional love. In 1994, my mom came from New Jersey, but I didn't know her and what she was for me. So my aunt had to travel to Spain to make her own life but she said that I will always have her support. I love her as a mother. So when she went I fell into a deep sadness. Nevertheless I saw her again but there I was 9 years old. I felt weird when I saw her because my feelings about her had changed. But I still love my aunt even if we are so far to each other. My aunt is like my mother. My aunt is part of my life. She works hard every single day. Now she has her own job after her having fought in the case of an immigrant. She is a Spain citizen. This is influential because she came out ahead in a country that was not hers. I could say that my aunt is admirable.
In our lives we have lived fantastic moments with people that make the difference from the rest of all. And for me those people have influenced me that every day be a better person. These are my aunt, my uncle, and my mother.
Doug Dickens
September 22, 2009
Influential People
What are those things that people do every day of our lives to become influential to us? To recognize an influential people in my life is not too difficult because they took care of me when I was a child. There are my mother, my uncle, and my aunt, whom become to be the most influential people in my life.
My mother is an influential people in my life. First of all, my mother teaches me to be responsible with my credit. She gives me the values to be responsible in what I do. She always is punctual with her payments. For example she has to pay a bank loan. She goes three days before the payday. Seeing this responsible action I learned to be responsible with my payments. As a result the bank never refuses me a petition of a loan because of my good credit. Secondly, my mother encourage me an excellent studies. She puts me in one of the best high schools in Santo Domingo, Ecuador. I study in my country and just finish the high school I traveled. Now I am here in the United States of America thanks to my mother. She is spending a great deal of money on my education in New York. This is influential because she always wants the best for me. Finally, my mother is an extremely influential people in my life because she loves me. She takes care of me through thick and thin. When I feel sad I just call her to talk about any problem that I could have. Then she tells me one of her experiences that she had when she lived in New Jersey. For example, when she came to The United States of America she came like an in-migrant. She had to rather to cross the boundary. But the illusion of a “better life” was the reason to keep going. She said “don't give up until your last breath, if you give until you will do it forever. I love my mother. My mother is an example of strength and pleasure.
My uncle is another influential people in my life. First of all, my uncle was like my father. He carried me anywhere I wanted to go. I didn't know my father during my childhood. So my uncle used to play with me. I really appreciated that my uncle took care of me. Secondly, my uncle teaches me to be punctual in my jobs. He always get early to his job. He goes an hour early. I copy this habit. I always criticized about punctuality but now I'm the one that puts into practice. Now I can be responsible in my future work thanks to his habit of punctuality. Finally, my uncle is one of my best friends. I fully trust him. He is my confident. He gives me advices when I'm in troubles. Like when I had fights with other people and I get hurt because of that. He said “the best way to win a fight is avoiding it” because fights never bring anything good and nothing is solved with violence. In conclusion, my uncle is my father, my real father. Because a father is not just the person who gives you the life, in fact is the person who lives that life with you.
Finally my aunt is the last person who is very influential in my life. First of all, my aunt took care of me when I just came from New Jersey. My mother sent me to Santo Domingo, Ecuador, because she was too busy to take care of me. So my aunt attended to all my needs. This is influential because my aunt fulfilled the role of a mother while my mother worked to support my family. In addition, my aunt gave me her unconditional love. In 1994, my mom came from New Jersey, but I didn't know her and what she was for me. So my aunt had to travel to Spain to make her own life but she said that I will always have her support. I love her as a mother. So when she went I fell into a deep sadness. Nevertheless I saw her again but there I was 9 years old. I felt weird when I saw her because my feelings about her had changed. But I still love my aunt even if we are so far to each other. My aunt is like my mother. My aunt is part of my life. She works hard every single day. Now she has her own job after her having fought in the case of an immigrant. She is a Spain citizen. This is influential because she came out ahead in a country that was not hers. I could say that my aunt is admirable.
In our lives we have lived fantastic moments with people that make the difference from the rest of all. And for me those people have influenced me that every day be a better person. These are my aunt, my uncle, and my mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment